10 Questions about Nolah Mattress – You Should Know
1. Where to Buy Nolah Mattress & Reason to buy?
Nolah Mattress Only Cost 1/3 of Retail Value
Because Nolah mattress gone to great lengths to remove all the middlemen in the conventional mattress supply chain.
When you shop at www.nolahmattress.com you aren’t paying for wholesaler’s profits, exorbitant retail store markups, or high rent cost for fancy New York or LA showrooms (like other online mattress companies). And you certainly aren’t paying for a pushy salesperson to receive a high sales commissions.
When you shop at www.nolahmattress.com you’re only paying for the mattress itself, and not all the other hidden costs that drive up the cost of a traditional retail mattress so much.
Online, you can buy a Queen mattress that would cost $3,200+ in-store for just $949. That’s more than $2,200 in savings.
2. What is the Nolah Mattress Coupon Code (Updated)?
Find the latest verified Nolah Mattress promo codes, coupons & deals. Save now on your next Nolah Mattress online purchase.
Not only have we introduced new lower prices, but we also have up to 25% off mattresses, 20% off Adjustable Bases, and 40% off all bedding.
Nolah Sleep Mattress SALE
August Flash Sale offers are active the 16th and valid through August 3rd.
3. Where is Nolah Mattress Made
Nolah is a Colorado based company. All of their mattresses are made in the United States. They are made in one of their eight factories across the USA. All the materials used in their mattresses, both foam and cover, are also 100% made in the USA.
4. How much does the Nolah Mattress Weigh
|54” x 75″ x 10″
|60” x 80” x 10″
|76” x 80” x 10″
|72” x 84” X 10″
5. How to Return Nolah Mattress
Yes, you can and returning your Nolah within the 120-night trial period is always free of charge.
You go to our Contact page and use the email form to request your return. Please select the subject “Request Return” in the email form on our contact page.
Depending on your State, we’ll either find a charity organization to donate your Nolah mattress to or if required by State law, arrange that Nolah is properly recycled through the local State mattress-recycling program. Either way we’ll take care of your return. Only thing you need to do is to email us a scan or digital photo of the pick up receipt. We will then fully refund your Nolah mattress purchase in full.
Please allow 7-10 for us to arrange with a local charity or mattress-recycling program. We refund your purchase within 7 days after receiving your pick receipt.
6. How to Set Up Nolah Mattress
Setting up the Nolah Original 10″ mattress is easy and can be done in 10-15 minutes.
We recommend being two people to carry the box into the room where you’ll set it up. After that, there are four easy steps to follow before your Nolah mattress is set up and ready to use.
SET UP PROCESS
1. Unbox: After bringing the box to the room where you’ll set it up, gently lay the box on its side and pull out the Nolah mattress.
2. Position: With the mattress still rolled up, position it on your bed, box spring/foundation or any flat/slatted surface.
3. Unwrap: Remove the outer wrapping and carefully cut the inner wrapping without cutting into the mattress cover.
4. Ready: Watch the mattress in a heartbeat. Any wrinkles on the cover will soon disappear, and you can sleep on your Nolah right now!
Note: We recommend letting the mattress air out for a couple of hours before putting sheets on. This will help any initial off-gassing to disappear faster.
7. Why Nolah is the Best Mattresses for Side Sleepers 2020?
Nolah AirFoam™ Mattresses are Ranked #1 for Side Sleepers 2020
Side Sleeping is widely accepted as the healthiest sleep position by medical professionals and sleep specialists. Especially sleeping on your left side because it prevents gastric problems such as irritable bowel syndrome and acid reflux.
Side sleepers find extreme comfort at night because it relieves the sensitive pressure points of the hips and shoulders. According to one study as many as 74% of Americans sleep on their side, it’s almost impossible to find an adequate mattress to suit these delicate sleep needs. The majority of mattress manufacturers design their mattresses with a one-size-fits-all approach. They also produce their mattresses with outdated materials such as; memory foam, latex, and coil springs.
A one-for-all design approach and outdated materials are not suited to anyone who values quality sleep, especially side sleepers. Nolah has spent years researching and developing unique AirFoam™ mattresses, this proprietary material that makes memory foam obsolete is filled with billions of tiny air bubbles that support the delicate pressure points of the hips and shoulders.
If you ask the experts, sleeping on your side is the healthiest of sleeping positions. It has a multitude of health benefits including aligning the spine, shoulders, and pelvis which in turn reduce pressure points on the neck and lower back. Sleeping on your side also helps air circulation for people that snore and have sleep apnea. Another notable benefit is the recommendation by the American Pregnancy Association that sleeping on the side is the best position for pregnant women, especially the left side.
Finally, a Mattress Made for Side and Back Sleepers
At Nolah, we know that investing in a softer feeling yet supportive mattress is the best option for side sleepers. Therefore, we have specialized in making mattresses for side sleepers who appreciate the optimum comfort that modern technology brings. Our mattresses use the newest type of high-resilience temperature neutral pressure relief foam. It’s a modern type of AirFoam™ made WITHOUT using either Memory Foam or Latex.
The comfort benefits are well-known and outperform any conventional Memory Foam and Latex mattress concerning pressure relief, support, cooling, and durability. In fact, Nolah is proven to offer 4x better pressure relief on the hips and shoulders when compared to Memory Foam. It also sleeps cooler, as Nolah does NOT contain heat-trapping viscoelastic Memory Foam chemicals.
Key Factors for Side Sleepers
Before you dive into the full content below, we made a list of the key factors to consider when buying a mattress for side sleepers.
The most critical factor is pressure relief! The second most crucial factor is support and lastly that the mattress needs to offer a medium amount of body-conforming.
- Pressure relief on hips and shoulders
- Supportive alignment of spine, shoulders, and pelvis
- Medium amount of body-conforming
Side Sleeper Mattress Buying Tips
First, let’s start with some of the things to consider when buying a mattress for side sleepers online. It’s like buying a mattress in a store, yet there are some essential points exclusive to buying a mattress online.
- Free Shipping and Return – Shipping and return should always be free of charge
- Risk-Free Trial – Make sure to get around 100 nights to try the mattress at home
- Pressure Relief – A mattress for side sleepers must provide excellent relief to hips and shoulders
- Soft to Medium Firmness – Soft/medium is generally the sweet-spot for side sleepers
- Attractive Price – $900 – $1,300 for a queen size mattress is a great deal
- Warranty – Minimum 10 years or longer. Most common is a 10-year warranty
- Materials – Avoid latex and memory foam mattresses as they sleep hot and offer little support
- Cooling – Make sure the foam and materials do not retain heat (like memory foam does)
8. Why Nolah AirFoam™ is Rated Higher Than Memory Foam
- 4 times greater pressure relief compared to memory foam
- 376% less peak pressure on hips, shoulders, and back
- 22% better overall pressure relief than expensive memory foam mattresses
- Durable and high-resilience construction
- Sleeps cooler because of its 100% temperature neutral material
- Better for sleep health due to overall better support and comfort
9. What is the Nolah AirFoam™?
Nolah AirFoam™ is fast responsive temperature-neutral “Memory Foam” with the bounce of latex. Technically, it’s a high-resilience polyurethane sleep foam made without the heat-trapping viscoelastic chemicals found in conventional Memory Foam.
The best way to explain it is that it has the best from both traditional memory foam and latex combined.
Inside, it’s air-infused with billions of microscopic air pockets that act as individual shock absorbers that adjust to your personal sleep needs. The result is 4X times less peak pressure on your hips, shoulders and lower back, and a much cooler sleep than any other memory foam and latex mattress.
Learn more about the Nolah AirFoam™ here.
10. Nolah Mattress Comparison Vs. Competitors
How Does the NolahMattress Compare to Other Mattress Competitors? -Here, we help you out by comparing the Nolah Original, Nolah Signature Vs. competitors