U.S. Box Spring Foundation Reviews
U.S. Box Spring Foundation Reviews – is an example of an organization that specializes in providing box spring bases. You should read honest reviews of U.S. Box Spring here before visiting their website. U.S. Box Spring Foundation Natural Wood Foundation is built to last offering you better sleep for years to come. The Natural Wood Foundation is meant to replace the use of box spring and fits any traditional bedframe. With natural airflow and extra support from the wood slates, this foundation is the perfect addition to your new mattress purchase.
- Available in Standard 8″ or Low 5.5″ Profile
- Available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Cal. King
- Free Shipping – Ships within 2 Business Days
- 10 Year Warranty
Get Best Price U.S. Box Spring Foundation for Sale + 10 Year Warranty Here!
U.S. Box Spring Foundation Benefits
Made from North West Spruce kiln-dried Premium Wood. Could hold up to 1500 Lbs.
Industry-Leading Mattress Support- Up to 1500lbs
- Slats spaced less than 3″ apart
- Allows for maximum support
- Provides proper support for latex and memory foam mattresses
- Supports up to 1500 lbs
Industry-Leading Corner Support
All Natural Design
We have paid close attention to make sure your foundation is built with natural components; untrreated wood and organic cotton cover.
Shipping & Building
Built to last. Our mattress foundation has 23 individual production steps from start to final end product. Easy for you to assemble and no tools required.
All Natural-Heavy Duty Wood Foundation
- Choice of 8″ standard or 5.5″ low profile sizes – same price
- Made from North West Spruce kiln-dried Premium Wood
- Luxury Organic Cover with Quilted Border
- More Slats for Maximum Support – Latex & Memory Foam Mattresses
- Natural Air Flow, all slats less than 3″ apart
- Easy Assembly in 20 minutes
- No Tools Required
- Supports up to 1500 lbs
- Available in all Sizes
- Shipped FedEx
- Slats run side to side for extra support
- Fits on standard-sized bed frames
Solid support for any memory foam, latex, or innerspring mattress
Better Foundation For Your Latex & Memory Foam Mattress
Memory foam and latex mattresses require more support than the traditional innerspring mattress. At a bare minimum, there should be no more than 3″ between slats. The benefit of more slats is not immediately apparent but will be realized in the later life of your new mattress.
We have paid attention to every detail to make sure your US Boxspring foundation matches the quality of your new latex mattress or memory foam mattress.
Your latex mattress foundation will ship FedEx 7-10 business days after your order is placed and paid for thru PalPal. You may pay with your major credit card thru PayPal without setting up an account. A tracking number will be emailed.
U.S. Box Spring Foundation 10 Year Warranty
- US Box Spring warrants your US Box Spring Wood Frame Foundation for 10 years against defects in workmanship and materials.
- Our Orthopedic Foundations have a universal design that can be used with any mattress and therefore is not returnable.
U.S. Box Spring Foundation Shipping
- Free Shipping Throughout Contiguous U.S.
- Ships to your door for free
- Ships within 7-10 business days
U.S. Box Spring Foundation Packages
Packaged unassembled in a small carton with all hardware and instructions
Average assembly time: 15 minutes
Ready to use on standard-sized bed frames or directly on the floor.
U.S. Box Spring Natural Foundation features:
- Increased number of slats while allowing for ventilation.
- The gap between slats to less than 3” (3″ is the industry standard).
- Uses premium wood quality and smooth sanding finishing of each wood component.
- The foundation is further encased in an all-organic cotton cover to keep away dust and still allow for ventilation.
- For all king-size mattresses, they use a traditional two-piece foundation.
- Based on research and consumer feedback U.S. Box Spring is now manufacturing lower profile foundations:
~ 5.5” low profile foundation (same price in each size)
Wooden Foundation Assembly Video
- The super-simple assembly takes approximately 15 minutes
- All necessary hardware included
- Detailed instructions included
Premium S4S wood from Rainforest Alliance
U.S. Box Spring only uses wood sourced from natural forests.
About U.S. Box Spring Foundation
U.S. Box Spring Foundation is a foundation retailer and wholesaler that focuses on creating sturdy, quality, and reliable foundations for their mattresses. After 30 years of being an asleep product manufacturer, they certainly developed a good “eye” and capitalized on the consumer need for an affordable but quality “under the bed” product to accompany mattresses produced by their sister companies.
The foundation project was prompted in 2007 by multiple online customers enquiring about a reliable and affordable foundation for their new premium latex mattresses. As a result, they started manufacturing a well-designed easy-to-assemble foundation using premium quality materials that support the weight of any mattress type and the people sleeping on it.
U.S. Box Spring Foundation Reviews – After 30 years as a sleep products manufacturer, one develops an eye for the need of a better product. This was the case in 2007 when one of our online customers came to us with the need for a better foundation for their premium latex mattress. We stepped in, identified our customers’ needs, and built a foundation that was superior to any in the marketplace, and made it affordable.
- We increased the number of slats to give each mattress more support by decreasing the open space between slats to less than 3”, which has become the industry standard.
- We also raised the quality of the wood and went to smooth sanded surfaces on all 4 sides of each piece
- We then topped the foundation off with an all-organic cotton cover.
- We chose to stay with the traditional two-piece foundation for all king-size mattresses.
- In our research we found a significant demand for a lower profile foundation, so we manufacture an 8” regular height foundation and a 5.5” Low profile foundation—at the same price in each size.
US BoxSpring manufactures each foundation in Phoenix, AZ from all wood products sourced in the United States. Assembly requires no tools and takes only 20 minutes. Step by step assembly instructions are included with each shipment and an assembly video is on our Assembly page.
You can also easily exchange the product if it is found to be defective for 100% of your purchase price, with less shipping charges.
Thank you for visiting our website and we look forward to serving you.
Get U.S. Box Spring Foundation for Sale & Best Deals + 10 Year Warranty Here!
Related Post – U.S. Box Spring Natural Wood Foundation