Table of Contents
BLUETTI AC500 + B300S Reviews | Home Battery Backup
- 5,000W Rated Power (10,000W Surge)
- Expandable Capacity From 3,072Wh to 18,432Wh
- LiFePO4 Battery With 3,500+ Life Cycles to 80%
- Smart APP Control (WiFi & Bluetooth Connection)
- 240V/10KW Split Phase System (Max. 36.8KWh)
- 6 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/Lead-acid Battery/Dual Charing (AC/AC+Solar)
- 16 Versatile Outlets for 99% Devices
- 24/7 UPS Home Backup
- 4-Year Warranty
Modular Solar Power System for All Needs
5000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
1 x 120V/30A L14-30
1 x 120V/30A TT-30
1 x 120V/50A NEMA14-50
5,000W in total.
2 x 18W USB-A
2×USB-C 100W Max.
1 x 24V/10A (Car Outlet)
Power Option for Personalization
Q1: What is the output power of AC500?
4,500W Max. with 1*B300S
5,000W Max. with 2*B300S or more
3,000W Max. with 1*B300
5,000W Max. with 2*B300 or more.
Q2: How many B300S packs can be connected to AC500？
Q3: What is the difference between B300S and B300?
2) ONLY B300S features the automatic heating function.
3) Solar input: 500W for B300S while 200W for B300.
Q4: Can I use AC500 alone?
Never Run Out of Power
AC500 powers your devices like a gas generator, but without any fuel costs, noise, and pollution, making it safe enough to use next to you whether you’re at home, pitching a tent, or trying an RV road trip.
Charge in Any Way You Like
About this item
- [Upgraded and Supercharged] – An AC500 with a 5,000W inverter accepts up to 6 B300S expansion batteries, boosting its capacity to Max. 18,432Wh, enough to get through a severe power outage.
- [16 Versatile Ports] – The NEMA 14-50R, TT-30, and L14-30 ports are perfect for heavy-duty appliances. Just plug in what you want to charge, and AC500 will do the rest for you.
- [Fast Recharging] – Fully charged in less than 1 hour with a maximum of 4,500W input (dual recharging by solar and grid). Just a lunch break can easily replenish your AC500 & B300S with full power.
- [24/7 UPS Home Backup] – Tie the AC500 & B300S system to the grid to power your entire home when a blackout occurs. Please note the UPS power system should be installed by a licensed electrician.
- [What You Get] – BLUETTI AC500 power station, B300S expansion battery, 15A AC charging cable, DC input cable, car charging cable, P150D battery expansion cable, user manual, 3-year warranty and friendly local/online customer service.